The vacations are the most beautiful time of the year – should it go to Finland this time? Then you are right here for your individual Finland vacation planning.
The land of a thousand lakes offers numerous opportunities to spend an unforgettable Finland vacation. Are you attracted by the vastness of Lapland or are you planning to explore the Helsinki region? Are you interested in an organized car tour through Finland or are you more interested in a more unusual Winter vacation in Finland ?
Whether you just need a rental car in Finland or a reservation for your cozy cottage by the lake: A Finland vacation should simply be well planned.
The next Finland vacation is coming for sure …
Finland is one of the northernmost countries in the world, with one third of the country lying north of the Arctic Circle.
Climatically, Finland is favored by its shielded location of the Scandinavian mountains and the Gulf Stream, and has cold winters and hot summers.
For travel especially popular is the summer, when many visitors rent a cottage, almost always equipped with the traditional sauna, on one of the lakes.
The capital Helsinki is a popular destination for city trips, but also the vast Finnish Lapland with its winter sports centers attracts as a snow-sure destination.
Should you be planning tours of the country, we have compiled a list of all the possible tours and excursions in Finland here.
Whether relaxing or active vacation at one of the more than thousand lakes with swimming and boating, fishing or hiking – a Finland vacation is an experience with grandiose nature and tranquility.
We give you here tips and recommendations so that your next Finland vacation will be a complete success.
Have fun planning your vacation, see you in Finland!
Our Finland Reportages
- 25 Things You Didn’t Know About Finland
- Useful Finland FAQs
- Finland Sights – Our Top 10
- Learn Finnish, a country and its languages
- Jokamiehenoikeus, the Everyman’s Right in Finland
- Ski resorts in Finland
- Christmas Village Rovaniemi
- The largest lake district in Europe
- The largest lakes in Finland
- King Street in Finland
- Treasures of Southern Finland(Southern Finland)
- Finland and the sauna
- Strolls through Helsinki
- Savonlinna Opera Festival
- Hiking the Finnish Bear Circuit
- The coast and islands of Finland
- Paper yarn from Woodnotes from Finland
- The 15 most beautiful flea markets in Scandinavia
- Christmas in Finland
- Culinary Christmas in Finland
- Pikkujoulu in Finland – The Little Christmas
- Futuristic Life in Finland – the Smart City Kalasatama
- Dog sledding in Scandinavia